Tuesday 1 January 2013

Without the Emperor, there is nothing .......
And we would have no purpose
 
I have been looking forward to this for awhile ever since we came up with the idea. A group of good friends collecting and gaming together.
 
 
My Legion of choice is the Imperial Fists the Emperors own bodyguards the defenders of Terra.
 
 
I'm going to base my force on the rescue fleet that was sent to Istavan V to rescue the loyalists.
 
 
I've knew what my first month purchase was since Xmas as i recieved them from my kids as a present Cataphractii Terminators and upgrade packs and they have been sat on my painting desk waiting to be started.
 
 
First Month purchases
 
Cataphractii Terminators
 
Cataphractii special weapons set
 
Cataphractii Power fist set
 
Pictures will follow soon
 


No comments:

Post a Comment